Name:

Quoting "The Princess Bride", I'm "no one of consequence". My skills and experiences are uniquely mine and will influence the meanderings along this path. View my profile to see Molly and Moe - my Yorkies.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

one week later - the ongoing AC tale...

same song - new verse... still no AC. It's almost June - time to get serious... Since Monday is a holiday --- expect a call on Tuesday. Sound familiar??? (see last Saturday's post)

am I miserable? --no.
is the upstairs unit running? --yes.
do I have ceiling fans to keep the air moving? --yes.
could I temporarily sleep over at a friend's house? --yes.
do I want the AC repaired? --YES.

It's just the hassle of dealing with it right now. The weather has not been too bed - yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tricia said...

Pam, is this you? If so, I really like your blog. I came to the conclusion that it was yours becase of the puppies! They are so cute.

Tricia

9:19 AM, January 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home