Name:

Quoting "The Princess Bride", I'm "no one of consequence". My skills and experiences are uniquely mine and will influence the meanderings along this path. View my profile to see Molly and Moe - my Yorkies.

Monday, February 05, 2007

my healer

There the LORD made for them a statute and a rule, and there he tested them, saying, “If you will diligently listen to the voice of the LORD your God, and do that which is right in his eyes, and give ear to his commandments and keep all his statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you that I put on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, your healer.”

What is a healer? At the end of chapter 15 in Exodus, God said 'I am the LORD, your healer.' This came after an 'if'. What does that mean? God will not heal us unless... Surely God's healing is not conditional?

God's love is unconditional - He does not change. Nothing I can do will change that!

But what about healing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home